5 Genius Ways to Shop Smarter at Target
I’m about to share with you exactly how I have cracked the code to save time and money with the best Target shopping hacks, but before I begin, let’s talk motherhood, shall we?
Being a mom is stressful, right?! We are normally the ones running the “behind the scenes” of our family. The appointments, homework, school supplies, groceries, house supplies. The list goes on and on. How many times have you run out of toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, etc.. when the last thing on your mind was going to the store? So frustrating right?
On top of that, did you know that being a mom is the equivalent to 2.5 full-time jobs?
Say what? Yes…
That’s really a thing the New York Post said, and I believe it, don’t you?
This totally explains why we feel like we are constantly losing our minds. Every day. But…
What if I can help you with some of the mental load you are managing? What if I could save you time and money while doing it?
Sounds good right?
Why Shop At Target?
I’m not sure if I even need to write this? But I will just to be safe… Why shop at Target? Um…because its the best. 😉 But in all seriousness here are 3 reasons why you should shop at Target:
- They always have great deals.
- You get 5% off if you have a REDcard.
- You get 5% off with subscription services (which also saves you a ton of time)!
This blog post may contain affiliate links. These don’t cost you anything extra, but they allow me to continue running this site and providing free content for my wonderful community. Thank you for your support!
With the REDcard, you get an extra 5% off with your purchases and can enjoy easy returns by mail or in stores. There is no cost to either card, and the debit option links right to your current debit card! (This is what I have).
Target Subscriptions Services
With their subscription services, you will save 5% and get free shipping on every subscription delivery.
(A quick note about shopping using subscriptions through Target, I still go to Target way too often. This doesn’t replace browsing the isles of Target with a Starbucks coffee in hand, so if that is a concern to you, no one is taking away your Target shopping trips!)
I swear by Target subscriptions, so much I even wrote this post about how to save time and money with Target subscriptions! I NEVER run out of diapers, wipes, toilet paper, paper towels, soaps, etc.. Not only has it saved me time and worry, but I save 5% using my REDcard and 5% on subscription deliveries! It’s a win-win!
To keep things even easier, Target will email you a few days before subscription shipment so you can easily change it if you need to cancel or push out the date.
Creating a subscription is easy to do on the computer or your phone, which makes quick delivery changes easy to do!
How to Shop Using Target Subscription Services:
- Go to Target.com
- Type what you are looking for in the search field (example: diapers)
- Select the brand/type you are looking for
- On the right-hand side, you will see an option of “one-time order” or “subscribe and save”. This will only show up if this product is available for a subscription. Some items are now available by a new option called Restock.
- Select subscription service
- Select frequency
- Click “add subscription to cart”
- Select “continue shopping” or “view cart and checkout”
And that’s it! It’s so easy and so convenient! Your subscription will be shipped out immediately, and then reoccurring shipments will be sent out per your requested frequency.
Ane because I know you’re dying to know…these are the subscriptions I get from Target 😉
- Puracy Kid’s Body Wash
- Tom’s Wicked Cool Kid’s Toothpaste (the only flavor/kind my kids will use!)
- Megababe Deodorant
- Dr. Bronners Body Soap (the peppermint is our favorite!)
- Seventh Generation Liquid Hand Soap
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Dishwasher Detergent Packs
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear Liquid Hand Dish Soap
- Seventh Generation Powerful Clean All-Purpose Cleaner
- Seventh Generation Lemongrass Citrus Disinfecting Wipes
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Baby Wipes
- Gallon Baggies
- Sandwich Baggies
- Snack Baggies
- Parchment Paper
Target Shopping Hacks You Wish You Would Have Known Sooner!
Thank goodness for services like this to make our mom life easier, am I right? I don’t know the last time I worried about having toilet paper, paper towels, or whatever else on hand. And the benefit of not only saving time but also money is a no brainer in my opinion! Happy shopping!
Learn How to Save More Time with These Related Articles!
- Subscription Services That Save You Time and Money
- Affordable Toxic Free Swaps (When You’re Clueless Where to Start)
How to Shop Smarter at Target
Join The Busy Moms Getting Stuff Done Community Group!
Looking for more help to manage the chaos mom life brings? Join my FREE Busy Moms Getting Stuff Done Community Group to connect with like-minded moms where we help each other simplify life and get more stuff done!